What I aspire in professional life
- To champion the value of relationships at work
- To develop leaders who inspire and engage their teams
Why I do what I do
I have seen, experienced and of course also executed good and bad leadership. When I started my own business after 20+ years of management experience I finally realised that developing people in organisations is what I love doing most. It makes me tick.
- Have you clicked on the short video ? That’s an easy way to learn a bit more about me.
- Or/and see my bullet point resume below
My bullet point resume :
- Over 25 years of management experience in international sales management
- Running my own business “Start to be YOU” of which “Leaders Fast Lane” is executive coaching by phone and targeted internationally
- Visiting Professor at College of Europe in Bruges, Belgium
- Associate Leadership Development Consultant, Course Director and Executive Coach for Leadership Trust in UK
- Specialising in Transactional Analysis in organisational work
- Certified Facilitator in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
- Speaking several languages with native tongue Dutch
View my profile on LinkedIn